Friday, July 30, 2010

Goals

I've had to face that fact that my goals in life are not lined up as they should be. I'll no longer be pushing to be published each year as a resolution. I'll keep learning, but teaching the boys through high school will be my main purpose for now. If writing is to be, it will come when the boys are leaving the house for their own careers. By then I hope to have made leaps and bounds in the character development, plot design and every other part of writing that needs to be perfected.

Too many hats makes for a headache and heavy heart.  I sent the writing program back today. I believe it was the same lessons I did five years ago with them.

Lets get our goals in life straight before we continue on. God, Husband, kids - these come first. They encompass a whole lot of activity at this point in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment